Check out my RF_stuff page.
I like 8 bit computers, 8bit games, 486 computers, 486 games.
My retro hw:
- 486 DX4 100MHz 16MB RAM
- Toshiba T2110 486 75MHz bw screen
- 486 ?? 66MHz 8MB RAM
- didaktik kompakt 8bit sinclair clone
I like radios, not an radioamateur yet. I tried to receive signal from amateur sattelites like skcube, vzlusat1.
My radio hardware is:
- rtl sdr with rtl8187 and R820T2.
- 433 MHz SAW bandpass filter that removes interference from 88-108MHz FM stations, but doesn't efectivelly block GSM interference from >800MHz
RF measurement tools:
- noise power source from ebay. It goes to 3,5 GHz but with attenuated output, it's characteristic isn't much flat but it's flat in small band (range of frequencies)
- crimp tool for SMA and BNC connectors (not that one that is hanging in base)