Revision as of 16:08, 3 January 2017 by Rmarko (feat nestihacky)
- Thursday, June 22, 2017
- PCBMilling tutorial is now finished. Come and make some PCBs!
- Thursday, February 25, 2016
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015
- Wednesday, July 3, 2013
- Club-mate has been finally restocked, making it possible to maintain the right blood caffeine content again.
- Thursday, April 11, 2013
- The Tuesday event is no longer an electronics session. Come and do whatever you want!
- Sunday, December 23, 2012
- Now running with Semantic MediaWiki extension.
- Friday, October 5, 2012
- Friday, August 24, 2012
- Don't miss this addictive security contest!
- Monday, July 30, 2012
- Established a mainboard testing effort: Equipment/mainboard_testing
Self-hosted infrastructure for individuals or small organizations
- Project page
- Updated: 2017-01-16T13:37:08
|Modular||DIY modular synthesizer||active||2019-02-26|
|TTN||LoRaWAN network for Brno, part of https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/||Adluc, Rmarko, Snajpa||active||2019-01-04||hw,sw|
|Off-grid||PCBs design/mfr/assembly/testing for MPPT charging from solar panel, battery balancing/safety||Adluc||active||2018-08-31||hw|
|BAD||Base autonomous drone||user:skirit, user:rmarko, User:Jac0bas||active||2018-06-26|
|CoaxNotchFilter||Coaxial cable can be used to make a notch filter for a nearby strong interfering station.||User:nio||active||2018-05-31||hw,radioamateur|
|Math@base||Math workshops every sometimes||ne2b||active||2018-05-30|
|PCBMilling||Milling and drilling PCB's on LinuxCNC||user:rmarko||active||2018-01-08|
|CNC||Big CNC machine||user:rmarko, Adluc, snajpa, skirit||active||2018-01-08|
|LivingInTheConsole||We have members who are not so confident when using the Unix-family's command line. Let's learn together, or from more skilled people too, to become more efficient in the console-world.||martian742, cubz, merlyn, tlamer, squirrel||idea||2018-01-08||sw,coops,people|
|Hexamon.io beehive weighting||Beehive weighting IoT device||Adluc||active||2017-09-25||hw,sw|