A fine piece of technology designed to end the eternal struggle with recharging your vape batteries.
The basic concept is simple: there is a power supply (currently ATX) that is connected to the wall on one end and feeds power (atm 5v) to your coils. In the middle of this, there is a simple switch and MOSFET to provide basic switching capability.
- STM32-based control circuitry with a display and intuitive wattage settings. Likely PWM
- Better power supply. Either a higher quality ATX or a completely different one. Possibly a transformer.
- Ability to connect more "vape modules" to one base station/PSU
Some photos etc coming soon.
- 510 thread from an old vape
- antivandal button
- some nice braiding for cables
- 3D printed enclosure for the "vape unit" (might make one out of wood)
- 400 watt ATX power supply with a dummy load for better stability (not helping at all tho)
Advanced Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System - A.P.E.N.I.S. A PENIS is the "brains" of the whole thing. At the moment, it only exists on paper, but soon enough, it will be driving the most hassle-free vaporizer system in the world!
Consisting of an STM-32 ARM based microprocessor, state-of-the-art color OLED display and genuine Cherry MX Switches, A PENIS will indeed be the most advanced and hassle-free system ever made!