A fine piece of technology designed to end the eternal struggle with recharging your vape batteries.
The basic concept is simple: there is a power supply (currently ATX) that is connected to the wall on one end and feeds power (atm 5v) to your coils. In the middle of this, there is a simple switch and MOSFET to provide basic switching capability.
- STM32-based control circuitry with a display and intuitive wattage settings. Likely PWM
- Better power supply. Either a higher quality ATX or a completely different one. Possibly a transformer.
- Ability to connect more "vape modules" to one base station/PSU
Some photos etc coming soon.
- 510 thread from an old vape
- antivandal button
- some nice braiding for cables
- 3D printed enclosure for the "vape unit" (might make one out of wood)
- 400 watt ATX power supply with a dummy load for better stability (not helping at all tho)