Let's make the main wall in the hackerspace useful for storing tools and small projects.
why build this?
The desks in the space are usually full of project parts and tools as left by members upon leaving. I see a good solution of this problem in setting up:
- shelf holders
- already have some, see picture
- wooden boards
- Martian742 can get some from his landlord, price to be determined
- should the shelves span the width of the wall?
- should there be several modules of different depths etc.?
- wall plugs 
- for better safety/strength, we use "chemical anchors" 
I know there's a typo in the name of this project. :) Shame on me. Let's not change it to keep the situation simple.